We seek out management with a strong track record of success, that value honesty and integrity and that demonstrate resilience, resourcefulness and drive. We partner with owners and management who are aligned with, and enthusiastic about, the principles of Sanari’s 3S Solution approach and investment strategy. We’re also looking for a shared commitment to profit with purpose.
We invest in companies that meet the following minimum criteria:
- Established businesses, with typically at least 3 years’ operating history.
- Revenue-generating (typically significant revenues and beyond Proof-of-Concept).
- Inherently profitable and cash generative but will invest in negative EBITDA businesses where investment is made for growth and scaling.
- Preference for >R50 million in revenue and >R10 million in EBITDA.
- Fits with our investment themes.